- Registration and Sign-in
- How do I register on Quikr?
- Do I need to register to post Ads?
- What benefits do I have if I register on Quikr?
- What is My Quikr?
- How can I Sign In on Quikr?
- How do I create / change my password?
- I have forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
- What if I try to register with an email address that is already registered on Quikr?
- Posting Ads
- Search and Browse
- My Quikr
- Contact Us
- Quikr Site Suggestions
Click “Register” tab in the header of the page.
|Please enter the following correctly
- User ID (Check availability for the user Id)
- Valid Email Address
Please enter your valid mail address to
- Get Id & Password in mailbox
- Post Ads
- Get replies to Ads
- Get alerts and special offers
Also do not forget to select the right
Quikr city where you belong
Once you submit the above information, you become a registered user of the site and can post Ads, manage your Ads and participate in community discussions.
Remember if you get stuck, you could view the Help tips that will automatically appear at every stage during the registration process.
No, you need not be a registered user to Post Ad on the site. But you need to provide your valid email address.
- Post Upto 25 Ads a day
- Get your own User ID
- Edit, delete, repost and check replies to your Ads
- Helps you participate in the community discussions
"My Quikr" is your personal user account where you can
- View and manage your Ads
- Modify/ edit/ delete your Ads
- Check replies to your Ads
- Repost your Ads after they expire
- Update your Quikr profile
Click the “Sign-In” link on the top right corner of the site.
a) If you have a Quikr account, enter your registered email address and password to sign into your account (in the area highlighted below)
b) If you do not have a Quikr account, you can enter the email address with which you post Ads and we will send you a mail with a link to access your ads. the link will lead you to your My Quikr account where you can view edit, delete and check replies to your Ads (in the area highlighted below)
You can enter numeric or alphabetical character. To ensure the security of your password, password should be in length of 6-16 characters. Please don’t use your birthday or simple numbers like 123456 or abcdef as password. Please change your password after a certain period. You can change your password in
My Quikr -> Change My Password.
You can reclaim your password if you have forgotten it. Registered user’s who haven’t signed in for 90 days should reclaim their passwords and reset their new password in My Quikr.
Click “Forgot your password?” link and it will display a page to “Create a new Password”.
Fill in your registration email address to get the password, and click the “Send email” button.
Success message is displayed for sending the email.
In the email you receive, click on the “Change Password” link to set your new password. After which, you can sign in and change your password in “My Quikr”.
It will display a successful message: “Your password has been changed. An email has been sent as confirmation.”
You cannot register twice on the site with the same email address.
Also the email id and Nickname once registered cannot be changed.